XP Universe Workshop
djhussman
2003-06-17 02:45:05 UTC
Michael Feathers (of Object Mentor) and I are conducting a workshop
at the XP Agile Universe this year ("How to Maintain and Promote
Healthy Agile Culture"), and we are looking for persons that might be
interested in participating. The following links contains information
about the workshop.

http://www.sgfco.com/culture/index.html
http://www.xpuniverse.com/schedule/W3

Please feel free to pass this invitation along as you see fit and
please feel free to email me directly.

David

Looking for the latest Free IT White Papers?
Visit SearchMobileComputing.com to access over 500 white papers.
Get instant access at SearchMobileComputing.com Today
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZyjvfD/PLNGAA/uitMAA/NhFolB/TM